- ALL bookings and sales are to be paid in advance online. We do not offer walk-in or drop-in classes.
- Members are required to disclose any ailments, pregnancy, injuries, or pre-existing conditions.
- It is your responsibility to attend the weekly classes you have booked.
- There will be no refunds if you cannot make one or more of your booked classes. Please bear this in mind when creating your membership.
- A doctor's note is required for any membership fee refund.
- Arrive with good time to follow the new, staggered entry to the studio guidelines (please contact us for these). If you arrive AFTER the class start time you will be asked to leave and this will be counted as a `no show`.
- If you arrive late at a VIP session, you will not be able to make up the time missed as it is that specific hour that you have booked.
- Membership fees are per calendar month and on-going. Making funds available for this is the member's responsibility.
- You must be over 18 and in good health to take part in classes.
- You must complete and sign all forms and waivers before booking your class.
If you cannot make a booked class please rearrange or cancel outside of 24 hours of the booked class start time to free up your slot for someone else.
Classes cancelled or non-attendance within 24 hours will count as a `no show`.
What to wear:
NO JEWELRY IN ALL CLASSES.
Pole Tricks Class: Shorts, comfortable top, and bare feet.
Pole Dance Class: Shorts, comfortable top, bare feet, or heels. Knee protection optional.
No moisturiser or self-tan that has been put on after your last shower/bath.